Organic Spanish blanched marcona almonds
Organic Almond Butter
- With a spoon, right out of the jar.
- On toast, crackers and even vegetables
- Dipping sliced apples (our family's personal favorite)
- A spoonful in a bowl of oatmeal
- A spoonful to a favorite smoothie blend.
When to Use
As a filling replacement for your regular coffee.
To energize you through the afternoon slump.
To help you relax after a long day.
Blanched Marcona Almonds - the Queen of Almonds
Long used in Spanish cuisine, Marcona almonds are now gaining popularity among Americans. Marcona almonds contain the same excellent health benefits as all almonds, including cholesterol-lowering monounsaturated fats. They are also an equally rich source of protein, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
Ingredients & Use
Spanish Marcona Almond
Marcona almonds, the “Queen of Almonds,” are imported from Spain. They are shorter, rounder, softer, and sweeter than the California variety.
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE